- Design and development of optical, laser & infrared systems
- Scientific studies of the effects of maritime and littoral environments on E-O systems
- Development of accurate E-O measurement techniques
- Experts in infrared & laser countermeasures
- Extensive expertise in radio frequency countermeasures for military surface and air applications
- Development and improvement of optical systems.
- Performance evaluation
- Development and improvement of visible and infrared image processing techniques.
- Development of multi-spectral image fusion trechniques
Night Vision Optical Systems
- Design & development of multi-spectral digital night vision goggles
- Extensive experience in high energy lasers and high power microwave systems
Modeling & Simulation
- Scientific infrared, laser and radio frequency modeling & simulation studies for countermeasure, surveilance and directed energy applications
Rapid Prototype Development
- Team member of a local consortium for the rapid development of military equipment and systems including electrical, electronic, mechanical, optical and software integration
Copyright © 08/2006 →
01/2018 Applied Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.
5200 Potomac Drive • King George, VA 22485
Phone: 540-663-0050 • Fax: 540-663-4284 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org